Posted by : z3lover October 03, 2013



Ok, this is the last one. Collectively they dont look too much appealing but it helps alot when someone asks me "please upload xxxx item" so I can just tell them to get it from the mega pack. Later I will add the names (yes all of them) in this post so you can easily type the name of item in searchbox and it will show up.
      As always, click on picture for bigger preview and download form below.


Download

{ 4 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Is it in seperate files or packed in one file???

    ReplyDelete
  2. dota 2 slasher is not working in me it just opens and do nothing

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey,i have install it but it does nothing...btw,i my steam library is on D drive..what i need to do?

    ReplyDelete

- Copyright © DOTA 2 cosmetics - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -